The Bluejay Protocol is has numerous contracts that work together to mint and manage multiple stablecoins. These contracts will be launched in separate stages.
The main stages of launch are:
- Treasury Bootstrap Stage
- BLU General Availability Stage
- bluSGD General Availability Stage
This stage allows the public and whitelisted users who have been given quotas to participate in the whitelist sale to purchase tokens at a fixed price. At the same time, a small amount of BLU tokens will be made available on Uniswap for secondary market trading.
The following actions are now possible:
- Buying BLU tokens from whitelist sale (for whitelisted users only, limited quantity available)
- Trading BLU on Uniswap
At this stage, a fixed amount of BLU tokens will be made available on the whitelist sale as well as on Uniswap.
The token sale will run for up to 2 weeks and will end as soon as 1 million BLU tokens are sold in total.
At this stage, the BLU bonds are made available to anyone. The following actions are now possible:
- Buying & redeeming of DAI Treasury Bonds
- Buying & redeeming of DAI/BLU LP Treasury Bonds
- Staking & unstaking of BLU
The protocol will continue to raise assets in the Treasury during this stage until it has sufficient collaterals to proceed to the next stage of launching the bluSGD stablecoin.
At this stage, the bluSGD stablecoin will be made available to anyone. The following actions are now possible (on top of previous actions):
- Buying & redeeming DAI/bluSGD LP Treasury Bonds
- Buying & redeeming of bluSGD Stabilizing Bond
- Trading bluSGD on Uniswap