Connecting Your Wallet
A step-by-step guide to connecting your wallet on Bluejay Finance Protocol.
Here's a step-by-step guide to connecting your wallet on Bluejay Finance Protocol:
- 2.Once the page loads, click on the "Launch app" button to access the decentralized application (dapp). You should be able to see like below once it is redirected to https://app.bluejay.finance
- 2.Next, click on the "Connect Your Wallet" button located at the top right corner of the screen.
- 3.A pop-up window will appear, showing a list of supported wallets. Choose your preferred wallet to connect. For this demonstration, we will use Metamask.
If you already have Metamask installed, click on the " Metamask" button. If you don't have Metamask installed yet, you will be prompted to install it first. Follow the instructions to install Metamask.
- 3.Once Metamask is installed, click on the "Metamask" button. A pop-up window will appear asking you to allow bluejay.finance to connect to your Metamask wallet. Click on the "Connect" button to allow the connection. Once it is connected, you should be able to see your assets like the following:
- 4.Congratulations! Your wallet is now connected to bluejay.finance. You can now participate in the protocol.
If you require further technical support, you can open a support ticket on our discord channel (https://discord.gg/4DMsg555KT).